Look at those ancient keyboards...big ass bass played with big ol' plums, like a man is supposed to. I love it. Ooh, and look...Taurus bass pedals in TWO different places so he can rock anywhere he stands. God Bless Geddy Lee.Oi, I'm really on a Rush kick on this blog, eh? It's fitting and right though. They deserve more internet space. I'll give 'em some of mine. Their official site is great, if you're ever bored and like to be entertained. Thanks to Mein Schatz for posting a fantasticly imagined bout between Rush and The Police. Great post, great comments.
Sorry for the unimaginative blogging I've done recently (except for my last post which was awesome and no one cared to comment except my kick butt sister), the imagination of this Taintball comes and goes as it deems fit and I'm only an instrument of it's glory. It'll be back soon, I promise....I hope.
Good day, eh?
2 comments:
Ooo, me first, me first. Search "Rush on the Colbert Report" on YouTube. You're welcome, and why yes, I have been working out, thanks for noticing.
I saw the last 15 minutes of Rush on Colbert last night. Tom Sawyer went on too long so Colbert put on a sleeping cap and took a pillow and went to sleep on his desk. Hilarious. Rush: Officially too longwinded for prime time television. Gotta love that.
Post a Comment