I'm going to start just adding some photos that I've collected, either mine or found on the internet that I particularly liked. I got this idea from anther blog, Nick Eddy Relents (see side bar) and thought it a good outlet for all these pics I've been collecting...some end up "in my mind's eye", but sometimes they are too random or don't fit that venue. So, I present my first photo dump.
This first one is by an guy named Jesse Dylan, who happens to be Bob's son and Jakob's brother. He's got some really great stuff.
This one I found on some cycling blog...made me laugh.
This is Robert Pirsig and his son on their motorcycle journey...pretty significant photo considering the huge impact of his first book...
This one I found on some cycling blog...made me laugh.
This is Robert Pirsig and his son on their motorcycle journey...pretty significant photo considering the huge impact of his first book...
1 comment:
ha ha ha...you said dump.
Kris
Post a Comment