Tuesday, February 5, 2013
I have a lot to be thankful for...and I have a lot to look forward to. So far this year is going well and Spring is on it's way! I want to camp (hence the photo) and I want to hang with friends (that means you!), so lets start planning. Who's with me?
I also want to ride my bike and run some 5k's and 10k's. Jess and I are going to run a 5k in the spring...any/all are free to join us! I've started my training and I'm up to 2 miles comfortably, so in about a week or so, I'll be fine to do 3.2 (5k) and push beyond. Thanks to Jess, who has nudged me gently to return to the gym, and I'm thankful for that, I'm getting in shape again, and I'm hoping to make it a habit. I love going, but it's weird that I fall out of going. The hardest part of working out is getting to the gym, isn't it?!
My little family is going to DisneyWorld again! Both girls are ecstatic and, honestly, so are Jess and I. We both need to get away from the daily grind and spend some time with our girls. Maria's been such a treat, and though Grace is in a rough patch, she's really shown some amazing growth. She'll blow us away with an off the cuff comment, or amazing deduction from a conversation she's overheard. We're blessed beyond belief and can't wait to share in some fun family adventures together in FL.
Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment