Folks, the people here at Taintball are enthused and relieved that we finally made the cut and were permitted a link on Old Green Truck. We thank Dan for his support and hope our dealings in the future are of the friendliest kind.
Regards,
Taintus Ballus
(J.C.A.)
T to the B
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congatulations! I remember the day when I got my link....it was amazing.
*applause*
'tis a special day, indeed.
My link is projected in 2011...boy I can't wait!
it was a tough call. We screen applicants based on content, title, and interest. We finally felt that Taintball was living up to our high expectations.
However, we may have to discontinue "The Hybrid Mind", due to low activlty. "The Mavribloglou" will also have to see increased activity to be considered for use during the next quarter.
Welcome, Taintus Ballus.
Ya...if Mark hadn't changed his password...it would DEFINATELY be time to re-blognapp Hybrid Mind!!
Kris
Mmmmm...let's see Old Green Truck. I've went back through Mavribloglou's posts and The hybrid Minds posts. At the time when said these outlandish comments on "low activity", Mavribloglou only had 15 days total between posts, the hybrid mind only had 13 days between posts, and Old Green Truck...well let's just say the total adds to 16 days. And that's just because between you posted right before you stated these crazy accusations. No big deal though...let's keep this friendly...and no one will get blognapped!
Love, Hatius Maximi (a.k.a. The Stirrer of Hate, The Hate Guy, Hate-areno)
Post a Comment