If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
- Tom Robbins - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
See...now that kind of math makes sense to me...I have such "a beautiful mind!"
Kris
I never finished "Still life with Woodpecker"
Perhaps I should pick it up agian.
one hour, thirty two minutes and six seconds.
really, could it be more obvious?
Nice try Matt but let a professional answer this. 74 and a half minutes. Plus 4.5647 minutes to make and shoot a dill driver shot. Only the best shot in the world inspired by the "googlies"!
geez...I can't beleive how blind you guys are. The real answer...
Raspberry Danish on Tuesday's, but not if it is cloudy.
Wow! What a great bunch of responses...thank you all.
Yes, anyone who hasn't read a Tom Robbins book had better get to the library STAT and pick one up...whichever book you fancy, but be prepared for your brain to be melted and rebuilt for ecstasy. His writing is like taking acid, but better for you. Absolute genius, he is. This one is my last until his next one comes out.
Oh, and the answer?
I guess is: A dill and a half.
that's a stupid answer Nick...come on dude, come back to reality.
Post a Comment