Sorry, I've been absent of mind and blog recently...I guess redo'ing your bathroom takes a bit of your time. It looks fabulous, if anyone wants to stop by and see it, your more than welcome. : )
I've been thinking about this anonymous posting quandery of Dan's and I've come to this conclusion: people who hide behind the anonymous moniker are either cowardly or cunning. Either they don't have the "cahones" to stand for anything (i.e. spineless and "yellah") or they choose to pose a question without coloring the question with their own personality (i.e. with no baggage or strings attached).
Either way, in this instance, it got a bigger response out of Dan than if I or Mark or Matt questioned him, so I'm going with the cunning post. Though it could have easily been a jackass skipping through "blog-arena" using the "next blog" key and stirring the pot. Or it could be Dan playing devil's advocate for himself....THAT would be cunning.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Interesting take on this one. And you are quite right, had it been a post by a known person, I would have responded differently. Although, I am pleased because I think I finally got (gave) some concrete answers to my living in Ohio predicament. I just wish I could take my good Cincy friends with me. :)
wanna move?
It was probably Dan's Mom...she is know to be temporarily anonymous...and she seems fiesty like that...stirring the pot.
Kris
not my mom...I checked.
I think I know who it is (unless completely random)
:)
oooh, a comment deleted...the plot thickens. another murder unso...ok, so no murder unsolved...I got carried away. But I am curious who would post then delete a message.
Gosh...you guys are real Conspiracy Nuts!!! It was me...I posted the one message, but it showed up twice...so I deleted one. Calm down.
Kris
You've got a point.
And I wouldn't have probably responded in the same way, either... because I threw myself in there, too.
Interesting.
Maybe it's the person who's making the observations about the benefits of being anonymous??!?!?
(I'm looking at YOU croup...)
or it could be that mark forgot how to log in :P
well, Hezz, that could very well be, but I'd put my money on Mark since he hasn't posted in so long that he probably DID forget how to log on.
who's mark?
I don't know!! You mentioned him in your comment, so I just went with it. Somehow I got this link on my page to something called Hybrid Mind...I think I might erase it because it never changes.
Post a Comment