Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Countdown to Ecstasy(?)

Ok, it's at least a countdown (not to mention a brilliant Steely Dan album)...I've got only three almost full days left at the "improper fraction" and then I'm at the new job. Strangely, I've been really busy with weird issues and problems in this last week than I've ever had. I was bored and on the internet for 50% of the day for months and then the last week, I'm swamped. Figgers...

People, pray this new job works out and makes me a wealthy man or I'll bitch on this blog for months. ; ) Haha!

I'm really looking forward to it and I just hope I can rise to the occasion and be more than Taftocles could expect. I'm psyched, worried, nervous and excited. Here goes....

4 comments:

Matt said...

Awesome.

It's awesome you're taking the chance. I'm pretty envious of that. It takes a lot of cohones to walk away from a secure job.

Even if that secure job is an improper fraction.

You'll be fine. Congrats! We should celebrate your new beginnings!

danl77 said...

yeah, when I work with that bank I always feel like the 2/3 while they treat themselves to the 3/3's. bastards...

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Yes, please stop by BW-3's (Rookwood) anytime after 4pm on Friday the 21st...I'll be there sipping a few.

tseetsee fly said...

Have confidence man! We have confidence in you. I'll pray anyway.
yo Sista