
The lovely Scarlett Johannson has recorded an album of Tom Waits covers. I've heard the "single", if we use that term anymore, called Falling Down. It's very good. I like Tom Waits, so part of me will like the song nevertheless, but she (and her producer(s) have done a great job making it something else entirely. You can watch/hear the video/song here. Check it out, if you feel the spirit move you, but needless to say, since I'm blogging about it, I dig it. I'm looking forward to the rest of the album.

2 comments:
Isn't it great that Nick does nothing but comb the internet for pornography all day? Good job, Nick. We're all so proud of you. Now put your pants back on.
BTW, I'd have "relations" with that girl if she wanted to. I'm pretty sure Laura would ok that as well. She likes to "watch". Kinky...
Post a Comment