I got the chain on last night, the brake and derailleur cables on the night before...now I have to UNFORTUNATELY wait till May till the super-fab, retro-sweet fenders I want are in stock. MAY!...that's crap. But how SWEET are these?!
So I'll only be riding the Schwinn if it's sunny. I need a good, new saddle too. I'd LOVE a Brooks B-17...not sure if that can happen though. Brooks has been making saddles in England for over 100 years. This model, in particular. It's a very high quality leather that, over a small amount of time, moulds itself to the shape of your...um, well...taint? Perfect for this particular blogger/cyclist! Can't decide on whether to go with the brown (my first choice) or a black seat/black bar-tape combo...oh the decisions! 
Can anyone here say, "Riding In Style"? It'll be the perfect commuter bike. I'm stoked to no end to get this thing rolling. I'll post pics as soon as I get it out.
3 comments:
I like the saddle...very retro.
That's going to be gorgeous! Nothing like a vintage Schwinn paired with some classy accessories. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Very nice!
Post a Comment