Mates of State. Check 'em out. Total pop-duo brilliance and they're playing at Midpoint. :)
BTW, The Swarthy Band's gig for Midpoint looks like it may have moved time and venue...will report back when this is confirmed.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like...
When people recommend bands or websites and actually provide a link to view/listen.
(even Hybrid Mind does it)
tough Dan...you can't Google a name for yourself? Sounds like someone's REALLY lazy.
You are right Jack Croupy, someone is lazy...TAINTBALL! For not leaving the link...bitch!
I've got a couple of their albums. They're fun live, too. They played Desdamona a couple of years ago.
There are some issues with seeing them at midpoint, though. The big-name shows will only let so many people in, no matter whether you have a wristband or not.
BUT - they are a fun show. Checking them out is how I found out the swarthy band was playing.
Post a Comment